Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: West Jackson 1-bed condo listed at $230,000 is the new least-expensive residential property in Jackson Hole.
- NEW: West Jackson single-family home near new Post Office with 4 beds, 1,800 square feet built in 1971, listed for $642,500.
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis cabin with 3 beds, 2,000+ square feet, listed for $1.395 million.
- NEW: Game Creek 3-bed, 2,000+ square foot home on 5 acres that abut National Forest land, list $1.125 million with adjacent 4+ acres offered for $895,000.
- NEW: Hotel Terra 3-bed condo in Phase 2 with views of Aerial Tram, listed for $1.595 million.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch Harvest Dance 2-bed condo, list $659,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- “Housing needs funding” says the headline on this week’s editorial in the News&Guide. Amen.
- Meanwhile, Jackson’s Most Important Writer, Jonathan Schechter explains why the housing problem will never be fixed.
- This article in Slate asserts that, “If you discover an environmental disaster in Wyoming, you’re obliged, according to this law, to keep it to yourself.” And apparently it’s true, though perhaps a bit hyperbolic. Good read. And more coverage here.
- The Planet’s always interesting Them On Us rounds up tidbits I miss, including noting that the water in the Aspens on the west bank of the Snake River was voted the best-tasting water in the state.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”