Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J Northeast 40 2-bed townhouse with detached 2-car garage, list $529,000.
- NEW: Bar B Bar 3-bed home with 3,500+ square foot home on 3.35 acres, listed for $1.75 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J Northeast 40 2-bed townhouse with detached 2-car garage after 108 days on market, listed for $459,000.
- PENDING: Gill Addition 2-bed, 925-square-foot home built in 1959 on .17 acres after 26 days on market, listed for $735,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Village Homestead townhouse with 4 beds, 3,300+ square feet, listed for $2.9 million.
- CLOSED: Aspens 1-bed, 766-square-foot condo on market for 97 days, listed for $419,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Avalanche that killed two Jackson Hole ski mountaineers last weekend was only boot deep, but powerful. Here’ the news story, and here is the dramatic first-person account from one of the survivors as told to Powder Magazine.
- Funding is indeed one of the top topics at the ongoing Workforce Housing Summit (where I’m blogging from now and participated in as a stakeholder on behalf of Teton County Housing Authority).
- Great interview with Jackson Hole snowboarding royalty Bryan Iguchi in Snowboard Magazine.
- The big national news concerning Wyoming last week was the state bill that was alleged to make it illegal to take pictures of environmental degradation. WyoFile weighs in with a more comprehensive look at what the bill is and is not about.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”