Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Melody Ranch single-family home with 4 beds, nearly 3,000 square feet on a half acre built in 2003, list $1.225 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Bar B Bar home with 5 beds, more than 5,000 square feet on 3+ acres, now $545,000 less at $2.95 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J single-family home with 3 beds, 2,100+ square feet after 227 days on market, listed for $715,000.
- The BIG SALE IN NYC last week was on West 57th street for a 6,240-square-foot condo on the 77th floor, closing for a little more than $47 million.
- The Grove, Teton County Housing Authority’s 68-unit workforce housing project in West Jackson remains in the headlines with the requirement TCHA move its offices into one of the new commercial units.
- SALES DESK SCHEDULE for the week is: TODAY at Teton Mountain Lodge in Teton Village, 2 to 7 pm.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- In a related story, the News&Guide also reports that one of the main items of agreement at the Housing Summit was to pursue a sales tax to garner funds for housing.
- The Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has resumed its flight schedule for the summer season, much to the delight of those diehard, never-say-summer skiers and snowboarders.
- Some great video of Teton Valley, Idaho, the quiet side of the Tetons, from PBS.
- Nine great spring Jackson Hole activities RootsRated.com encouraged you to do over Memorial Day weekend, but you can still do, mostly.
- Enjoy 32 exceedingly beautiful pictures of Wyoming, with a large percentage of those taken in Teton County.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”