Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 3-bath, 1,251-square-foot condo built in 1972, list $735,000.
- NEW: Hidden Ranch 4-bed home with 2,000+ square feet, list $900,000.
- PENDING: Shooting Star 1.54-acre building site after 830 days on market, listed for $2.95 million.
- CLOSED: Snake River Sporting Club 5-bed, 4,000-square-foot home on the third fairway, listed for $2.5 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Shadows 2-bed townhouse after 48 days on market, listed for $535,000.
- CLOSED: West Jackson duplex with a pair of 2-bed units after 52 days on market, listed for $550,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wonderful bio on ski photographer Jonathan Selkowitz written by Angus Thuermer, two esteemed gentleman I have had the pleasure of working for and with.
- Hotel Terra’s summer video is a fun two minutes of fun in the Jackson Hole sun.
- The Jackson Hole Live summer music concert series lineup has been announced. See you at the base of Snow King!
- Digging the new blog over at Teton Spirit, this time helping me learn to receive healing energy.
- Go Broncs! Both the boys and girls Jackson Hole High School soccer teams are favored to win the state title with the tournament slated for Jackson over the next three days.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”