Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rare large acreage parcel in Moran including 160 acres adjacent to Teton National Forest and near the entrances to Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks, listed for $18.9 million.
- NEW: Gros Ventre North 5-bed, nearly 8,000 square foot home on 5.43 acres built in 1996, list $5.25 million.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo in West Jackson after 57 days on market, listed for $255,000.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 3-bed single-family home built in 1940 after 43 days on market, list $589,000.
- CLOSED: Eagle Village 1-bed, 1,000-square-foot condo after 65 days on market, listed for $405,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson multi-family property with three units on .17 acres after 88 days on market, now $1.575 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Casper-based writer Kerry Drake is one of the state’s clearest voices and critics. Agree or disagree, his writing on WyoFile is always on point.
- Jackson-based writer Connie Owen’s subject matter is far less controversial, focusing primarily on the area’s older folks and local history, but it is every bit as eloquent and compelling.
- I know it’s spring but Forrest Jillson’s season ski edit is out so we must watch.
- Who we kidding? The snow may be gone for a few months, but it’s always ski season in Jackson Hole. Here is a story written by Forrest Jillson about one-legged ripping skier Kira Brazinski.
- Should we create a downtown camping area for seasonal workers? At least on Town Councilor is floating the idea.
- From the Lighter Side of Real Estate, the top 10 signs you may be a real estate agent. Pretty dead on.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”