Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 3-bed, 1,800+ square foot townhouse in the Ponds section, list $875,000.
- NEW: Solitude subdivision 5-acre building site near Jackson Hole Airport, list $1.1 million.
- NEW: Wilson single-family home with 3 beds, 2,748-square-foot cabin, list $1.175.
- NEW: High Teton Condo in East Jackson with 2 beds, 840 square feet, list $330,000.
- NEW: Wilson single-family home on 2 acres with 3,300+ square feet built in 2008, list $2.175 million.
- NEW: Moulton Ranches 5-bed, 3,457-square-foot home on 5 acres adjacent to wildlife corridor with big, big Teton views, list $2.495 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole snowboarder Alex Yoder changes sticks, and his approach to the art of arcing, as told to Snowboarder Magazine.
- Jackson Hole sucks. Tell your friends, is the theme of this tongue-in-cheek list of reasons to not visit.
- Another mostly photographic tour of Jackson Hole/Wyoming that is worth 90 seconds. And it has a great soundtrack … a famous “etude” I can’t quickly place. Anyone?
- Colorado’s Summit Daily weighs in on the debate over whether to allow paddlers access to waterways in national parks.
- The annual antler rush always leads to a handful of amateur-hour attempts at horse riding, river crossings, ATV escapades, etc. This year found two groups needing a river rescue.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”