Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: upgraded Cache Creek Townhouse with 3 beds, 1,100+ square feet built in 1976, list $510,000.
- NEW: West Bank home near Teton Pines with 4 beds, 2,370 square feet built in 1969 and upgraded in 2006, list $1.299 million.
- CLOSED: Gros Ventre condo in Teton Vilage with 1 bed, 757 square feet after 330 days on market
- Forbes’ list of top five undervalued and overvalued real estate markets. Spoiler: Texas, bad; Rust Belt, good.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Your tongue in cheek guide to what type of person owns a second home at these Western ski resorts.
- Jackson Hole Ski And Snowboard Club announces its new executive director, ski racing heavyweight Forest Carey, who is currently a coach on the U.S. Ski Team.
- It’s a dog’s life for Tater, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s newest ski patroller. Join him for a ride to the top of the Aerial Tram and lots of pictures.
- State rolls out “Wyoming Homegrown” program in an effort to repatriate young people that have left the state for greener pastures.
- in response to the above story, WyoFile writer Kerry Drake imagines what it would take to get him to return to the state, should he ever leave.
- Georgia man avoids serious injury after sliding 200 feet on wet rocks in Grand Teton National Park.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”