Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Wilson 4-bed, 4,000-square-foot home close to downtown Wilson on 1.5 acres listed for $2.595 million.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,000-square-foot condo built in 1974 and upgraded in 2001, list $610,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson Creekside townhouse with 2 beds, 1,048 square feet after 33 days on market, listed for $470,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 946-square-foot townhouse in Town of Jackson after just 7 days on market, listed for $549,000.
- CLOSED: Tucker Ranch log home with more than 6,300 square feet on 5+ acres after 158 days on market.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 1.5-acre building site after841 days on market, listed for $2.95 million.
- Remember when the geodesic dome was the future for the residential home market? Well, perhaps it was ahead of its time in the 70s, and just needed that rotating home option.
- Wide-ranging article on housing in Teton Valley, Idaho, Jackson Hole’s counterpart on the other side of the Teton Range.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Homegrown Jackson Hole apparel maker Stio has branched out, opening its first satellite store in the Wicker Park area of Chicago. Congrats, Sulli!
- It has been 26 years since Jackson Hole groundbreaking snowboarder Stephen Koch became the first to snowboard the Grand Teton. Now he makes a living talking about the lessons learned on that and subsequent adventures in mountaineering.
- Northwest Wyoming gets two mentions in this Outside Magazine article noting “America’s Top 32 Trails.” Article also includes a great quote from the late Luke Lynch.
- In another Outside article local uber athlete Kit DesLauriers explains why she’s taking her young kids to the Arctic.
- Yeah, it’s a marketing piece but this is a solid primer on what Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has to offer in the summer, which is much more extensive than just a few years ago.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”