Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: The Triangle C Ranch in Dubois, which includes the use of 65 acres per a Forest Service permit and”Complete with all the amenities of a working dude ranch.” Listed at $2.79 million.
- NEW: Indian Paintbrush 3-bed cabin built in 1978 on 2.53 acres, list $999,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 4-bed home built in 1983 after 16 days on market, list $865,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 4-bed condo near new Post Office built in 1973 after 34 days on market, list $525,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines .62-acre perimeter building site after 64 days on market, list $1.25 million.
- New York Times says the real estate market is in the Goldilocks zone – not too hot, not too cold. I agree.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- One of Jackson Hole’s best wanderers and the co-founder of Teton Gravity Research, Dirk Collins, discusses the subject with professionalnomads.org
- Why did Walgreens throw away truckloads worth of inventory? Wyoming Media takes the time to get the answer straight from the horse’s mouth.
- One of the first of what will undoubtedly be many previews/reviews of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s 50th ski season next winter.
- Seen this several times, but am always amazed by the extreme ski world championship footage from 1991 starring Jackson Hole’s Doug Coombs.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”