Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis single-family home built in 1983, upgraded in 1996, with almost 4,000 square feet, listed for $1.35 million.
- NEW: Hawk’s Rest 2-bed townhouse in North Jackson across from National Elk Refuge, list $525,000.
- NEW: Game Creek/Squaw Creek 3-bed, 1,800+ square foot home on 4.54 acres, list $895,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J Northeast 40 2-bed townhouse after 39 days on market, listed for $529,000.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot townhouse in West Jackson after 65 days on market, listed for $539,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 5-bed home built in 1972 and remodeled in 2008 after 348 days on market listed for $1.1 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,418-square-foot single-family home built in 1991 after 7 days on market, listed for $665,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The case for snowboarding at Alta ski resort in Utah marches on, with arguments for (sound and obvious) and those against (difficult to take seriously).
- Wyoming is ranked the “Least Couch Potato-ey” in the country. Take that Vermont, ya slackers!
- Washington Post picks up the story that Jackson Hole Airport will offer direct flights from 13 major cities this winter, one more than last year.
- Another enjoyable travel piece about someone’s first mind-blowing trip to Jackson Hole, but ironically from a relatively local Bozeman, MT resident.
- First time in Jackson Hole? Jackson Hole Central Reservations has you covered with this handy guide.
- Are you always on the lookout for “empty legs” into and out of Jackson Hole? Me too. This private jet company is the place to check for those, sometimes scoring flights for half price (though still way more than commercial, of course).
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”