Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Half-acre of prime commercial property on Broadway about two blocks from Town Square zoned for lodging, has existing business, listed for $3.4 million.
- NEW: Schofield Patent (near downtown Wilson) 3.5-acre building site with existing, older 1-bed cabin, list $1.75 million.
- NEW: Granite Ridge building site on the slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, just over an acre for $4.75 million.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed condo with 1,000+ square feet and a rare detached 1-car garage, list $575,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson single-family home on flanks of Snow King with 4 beds, 3,500+ square feet built in 1965, list $1.45 million.
- INTEREST RATES remain unchanged this week, says TR Pierce of Bank of Jackson Hole, which offered a 30-year fixed rate mortgage for 3.75 percent.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- WyoFile has been committed to reporting on why sage grouse matter and the huge conservation effort in Wyoming on their behalf. Link is to a year’s worth of excellent coverage.
- Congrats to Jennifer Cornell for being Orvis’ “Trout Bum” of the week. She is the co-owner of Reel Women Fishing Adventures, based over the hill in Idaho.
- You know how you are always falling into crevasses while skiing in the Alps? Well, here is what you do the next time to increase the odds of rescue.
- Huffington Post notes all the different ways that North American ski areas have become eco-friendly, pointing out in Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s case that it is the only ski resort that is a member of 1% for the Planet.
- Wyoming Whiskey has reached the Eastern shores after just a few short years of existence, reports this press release (on PitchEngine).
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”