Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed, 1,000-square-foot condo on market for about 10 seconds, listed for $575,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson single-family home on .3 acres with 2,200+ square feet built in 1983 for about 20 seconds, list $865,000.
- PENDING: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 87 days on market, listed for $260,000.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed townhouse after just 7 days on market, list $575,000.
- I ALWAYS ENJOY when the New York Times does its “what you get for $???” in different parts of the country. This week’s is “$1.35 million homes in Alabama, Pennsylvania and Ohio.” In Jackson Hole, listed for that amount is a 2-bed condo in Teton Mountain Lodge or a 3-bed cabin at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis.
- I’m researching wood floor options for my home and came across this option. What do you think?
- Reports of the death of Realtors are premature, reminds this article published in Canada. The main point: yes, you can sell your home yourself or with a very limited basket of Realtor-provided services, but just like hiring a lawyer or a tax accountant, there are lots of tasks involved that are best handled by a knowledgeable professional.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- A critical 10-acre parcel at the north end of Jackson and adjacent to the National Elk Refuge is once again under contract to a developer that will attempt to garner the zoning necessary to make it profitable.
- Allen Best’s “Mountain News” is always enjoyable, mainly because there is usually a Jackson Hole nugget in with the rest of the Intermountain West communities.
- In yet another bizarre chapter in Walgreens ill-fated foray into Jackson Hole, the national retailer is abandoning its landslide-idled store and has brought its inventory to the local landfill.
- Wyoming Tourism brings you the “125 Iconic Wyoming Experiences” guide to coincide with the state’s 125th anniversary. A really interesting guide to download and keep.
- To ride or not to ride, that is the question Jay Petervary, Jackson Hole’s own baddest long distance mountain bike racer in the world, poses on the eve of The Tour Divide race. The answer will not be a surprise.
- I’ll always find a few minutes for Forrest Jillson’s latest edit, this one taking on the 14,179-foot Mount Shasta.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”