Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed condo built in 1993 with 1,200 square feet, list $629,500.
- NEW: Gill Addition 3-bed home originally built in 1955 with an addition in 2003, list $975,000.
- NEW: South Park 4-bed, 3,684-square-foot home on 1.28 acres built in 2007, list $1.625 million.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 2,837-square-foot home built in 1991 on .32 acres, list $839,000.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,320-square-foot home after 46 days on market, list $1.195 million.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 3-bed, 3,000-square-foot home on most of an acre after 17 days on market, list $1.35 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The final chapter in the story of the three missing sisters rescued after a few extra days in the Jackson Hole backcountry is their less-than-revealing recap of the ordeal.
- Wolves hit by cars in Grand Teton National Park average about one a year, and the Washington Times covers the latest collision. Just FYI, bears are hit about twice as often.
- For the second year in a row a large group of aviation leaders met for three days of meetings and seminars at Alpine Airport.
- I’m always up for some Jackson Hole ripper’s year-end skiing edit starring the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, especially in July.
- Time magazine publishes a fascinating pictorial of life in Jackson Hole in 1948.
- Rave review of Jackson Hole Shooting Experience by a recent visitor. But aren’t they all? Nice work, Shep and Lynn!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”