Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Saddle Butte building site with 24+ acres, list $867,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1,328-square-foot home on a little less than an acre, $1.975 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 2-bed, 1,238-square-foot home on a quarter acre, list $629,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,654-square-foot home built in 1991, list $759,000.
- NEW: Karns Hillside 4-bed, 3,440-square-foot home built in 2004 on .32 acres, list $1.425 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star 4-bed cabin with nearly 4,000 square feet built in 2009, list $5.5 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- In local politics one of the biggest stories in Jackson Hole these days is the unexpected vacancy on the Teton County Board of Commissioners after Chairman Melissa Turley announced she would be leaving for the public sector. Local activist Pete Muldoon is one of those who have thrown their hats into the ring, just days after breaking the story of a huge rent increase at one of the valley’s biggest rental complexes.
- This list of “best bars in the wild west” notes several Wyoming watering holes, including the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, naturally.
- Jackson Hole outdoor columnist Paul Bruun ruminates on one of my favorite subjects – the weather in this particularly dynamic corner of the country.
- Allen Best’s “Mountain Town” roundup features three Jackson Hole stories covering Chinese visitors, bad drivers and Wyoming’s more tolerant residents.
- National parks banned drones in 2014, but that has not discouraged the flights in Grand Teton.
- The state’s “Wyoming Grown” program aimed at luring people who have left the state to return gets a story in the New York Times.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”