Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Gill Addition home on 4 contiguous lots (.68 acres) with 3 beds, 4,400+ square feet built in 1982, listed for $5 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed home with oversized garage, list $975,000.
- NEW: Teton Pines 5-bed, 6,868-square-foot home on an acre bordering open space, list $4.85 million.
- NEW: Eagle Village 1-bed condo with 1,000 square feet, list $445,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed home now $765,000 after just 15 days on market, was $795,000.
- The News&Guide does a nice article on the growth of Teton Village in terms of both real estate and development in the last decade.
- The most expensive home on “Billionaire Mountain” (Red Mountain) in Aspen is on the market for a cool $65 million. I like the craps table in the game room.
- The latest Jackson Hole Sotheby’s Catalogue of Fine Properties has dropped and here is the digital version. Contact me if you want a hard copy mailed to you at no charge.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Gotta give it to Buckrail, Jackson Hole’s newest news source, for scooping both dead tree papers in town (and their Web sites) with this round-up of a well-attended Town Council meeting on Tuesday night on the hotly debated update to downtown LDRs.
- Looking to beat the heat by floating Flat Creek through Town of Jackson? Make sure you follow these rules, reminds this story on Buckrail.
- The 5 best places to grab a drink in Jackson Hole, is the thrust of this list from the folks at Unofficial Networks.
- New York Times takes a road trip through Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, stopping in Jackson Hole, of course.
- I will agree wholeheartedly that Wyoming is one of the best places to live in the United States, but the third best to make a living? That’s what Forbes says.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”