Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: A treehouse for $1.3 million? Yes, a so-named Wilson bed and breakfast with 9 bedrooms built in 1980 hit the market this morning.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,200+ square foot condo, list $1.099 million.
- NEW: Kelly 4-bed home on 10 acres with stunning Teton Range views surrounded by Grand Teton National Park, list $7.45 million.
- PENDING: Highland Park 5.22-acre building site after 314 days on market, list $549,000.
- CLOSED: Polo Ranches 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot home built in 1990 after 159 days on market, list $995,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Short story on the big issue of the dwindling percentage of Jackson Hole workers able to live in Teton County.
- Town of Jackson will introduce an ordinance strengthening against anti-gay discrimination laws, reports Buckrail.
- The LA Times delivers the latest “We roadtripped to Yellowstone with the kids and it rocked” article, this one noting fun times at Snake River Brewery and Snow King’s Alpine Slide.
- This New York Times article is primarily a study of Sandpoint, Idaho, but has a lot to say about the West and those of us who choose to live here. Worth a read.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”