Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed lock-off with 894 square feet, list $749,000.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson cabin built in 1945 but recently remodeled with 2 beds, 1,400+ square feet on quarter acre, list $965,000.
- NEW: 3 Creek Ranch 4-bed, 4,738-square-foot home on .59 acres, list $3.3 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star 6-bed single-family home with nearly 7,000 square feet on .7 acres completed in 2014, list $11.1 million.
- PENDING: Forest Service-owned 10-acre parcel in North Jackson, again after falling out of contract, list $12 million.
- PENDING: One of the largest homes in Jackson Hole one 72 acres along the Snake River near Jackson Hole Airport after 1,051 days on market, list $22 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The three missing sisters from Wisconsin lost in Grand Teton National Park have been found. After two days overdue from a backpacking trip, they were spotted by helicopter lost in the Gros Ventre Wilderness.
- Grand Teton National Park will lead the “zero landfill movement” and attempt to recycle all visitor-generated trash, reports National Geographic.
- Fun Wyoming trivia contest I found highly educational.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”