Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: The highest single-family home sale of the year for a 14,000+ square-foot dwelling in Bar B Bar on 72 acres along the Snake River after 1,080 days on market, list price $24.75 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,320-square-foot home built in 1997 after 70 days on market, list $1.195 million.
- CLOSED: Pine Glades high-end townhouse along the slopes of Snow King Ski Area, list $1.695 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,172-square-foot townhouse after 66 days on market, list $525,000.
- CLOSED: Willow Park 2-bed townhouse on the banks of Flat Creek in Town of Jackson after 66 days on market, list $525,000.
- Ding dong! Check out these, um, different door bells. Personally, I like the squishy eyeball best.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Last week’s dead hiker in Yellowstone National Park determined to have been partially eaten by grizzly bear, though cause of death is still undetermined.
- Coincidentally, Angus Thuermer revisits the story of U.S. Forest service contractor Adam Stewart who was killed by a grizzly bear last year.
- Jackson Hole Land Trust is celebrating 35 years of preserving critical pieces of land in Northwest Wyoming.
- Great roundup of all the alcohol makers in Jackson Hole including brewers, distillers and vintners. Plenty of plugs for hip watering holes in which to enjoy them from the folks at Hotel Terra.
- Teton Science Schools and the Murie Center, two of Jackson Hole’s premier environmental education and advocacy centers, will merge, writes Angus Thuermer in WyoFile.
- Teton County, Idaho, considers forming a Housing Authority to address the increasing challenge of finding affordable housing on the quiet side of the Tetons.
- Bob Fuziak’s Hind-Sight glasses did not get top marks at Silicon Couloir Pitch Day last week, but hopefully that did not temper his entrepreneurial energy.
- Mountain bikers across Wyoming are demanding more single-track trails, and these towns are delivering, big time. From WyoFile’s Kelsey Dayton.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”