Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rivermeadows 4-bed, 3,900-square-foot home on .77 acres built in 1993, list $1.445 million.
- NEW: Gros Ventre North 4-bed, 8,626-square-foot home on 5 acres built in 1994, list $5.495 million.
- CLOSED: High Teton Condo in East Jackson with 2 beds, 748 square feet after 94 days on market, list $299,000.
- CLOSED: Clusters condo in West Jackson with 2 beds, 884 square feet after 109 days on market, list $450,000.
- CLOSED: White Ridge condo in Teton Village with 2 beds, 1,185 square feet built in 1972 after 242 days on market, list $692,500.
- CLOSED: Creekside Village 4-bed, 2,020-square-foot built in 1994 after 92 days on market, list $750,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Meru, Jimmy Chin’s widely acclaimed climbing film is now in theaters. Check out the trailer, but be warned: you will then need to see this film in the near future. Like the trailer but want more?
- Slate.com extends the story of the grizzly bear that killed a hiker in Yellowstone two weeks ago. Fascinating.
- On a related note, the Washington Post explains how extremely unlikely it is that you will be eaten by a bear when you visit a national park. On the other hand, if you want to live to see another scenic overlook where your seat belt.
- Not a Jackson Hole image in the bunch, but really enjoyed the collection of photos that were finalist’s for National Geographic’s 2015 Traveler Photo Contest.
- This is why it is smoky in the Hole today. (Fires in the Northwest.)
- It’s that time of year again … Darrell Miller is editing his latest ski/snowboard video and has tossed out a few morsels from last winter.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”