Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 5-bed home on Snow King with 4,100+ square feet on .21 acres, list $1.995 million.
- CLOSED: Three adjacent building sites in Ely Springs including more than 125 acres with list prices totaling $28.5 million.
- NEW: Aspens/Racquet Club 6-bed single-family home on 1.48 acres, list $2.95 million.
- NEW: Crescent H 35-acre property with four cabins, list $5.2 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Kelly single-family home with 4 beds, 2,374 square feet on .17 acres, was $950,000 now $880,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Red flag forest fire warning for Jackson Hole, with smoky conditions to persist.
- In a timely article at the crux of the wildfire season in the West, Angus Thuermer writes about the Wildfire-Urban-Interface and asks, “Is your cabin the woods fireproofed?”
- Former Jackson Hole News sportswriter (and Powder Magazine editor) delivers a collection of ski-town personality profiles in a column called “The Local” in Powder online, with a close look at Jackson local Wild Bill Bowen.
- Andrew Whiteford has a new video, this one at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s bike park, so you must watch it. I want to be him when I grow down.
- Ever wondered which counties the numbers on the Wyoming license plate correspond to? And how did they get their numbers? Craig Johnson explains.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”