Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Stormy Mountain townhouse in Town of Jackson with 2 beds, 1,000 square feet, built in 1993, list $489,000.
- NEW: Commercial property with 2,365 square feet on .17 acres zoned office professional near downtown Jackson, list $850,000.
- PENDING: Mormon Row home that is a Grand Teton National Park in-holding with 2 beds, 1,605 square feet and arguably the biggest Teton Range views possible, list $1.995 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson home with 4 beds, 2,100+ square feet on .17 acres built in 1980, list $895,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 1,000-square-foot condo, was $925,000 now $895,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teresa Griswold delivers a great profile of Jackson Hole sculptor Ben Roth, with pictures by David Stubbs, on the Stio blog.
- Local entrepreneur Bob Fuziak’s Hind-Sight Industries has a big day today as he will be presenting his eyeglasses with a pivoting HD camera at Silicon Couloir’s Annual Pitch Day.
- Pete Muldoon pens another chapter in his effort to shift the housing debate in a more pragmatic direction.
- Robyn Vincent and Planet Jackson Hole present another piece in the series on renters facing a significant increase in the coming months. This one highlights a police officer who will hae to decide if he can stay in the community.
- News&Guide photographer Bradly Boner got a shot of former president Bill Clinton while walking around in downtown Jackson.
- Great video and story about backcountry photography in Western Wyoming by National Geographic.
- To cairn or not to cairn, that is the question in the deserts of the southwest and national parks everywhere. Thoughts?
- Fire in the Hole! It’s that time of year when a wildfire is just a lightning strike away and we have our first of the year here in Teton County, a small (for now just a tenth of an acre) one in Grand Teton National Park near Triangle X.
- Of course Grand Teton National Park made the list of the top 16 parks to go for a run.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”