Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Paintbrush 3-bed log home build in 1980, was $1.295 million now $1.175 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson Hidden Ranch 4-bed home with 4,000+ square feet built in 1996 after 131 days on market, was $1.395 million now $1.345 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,408-square-foot home on .3 acres after 63 days on market, was $1.175 million now $1.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village Moose Creek 3-bed, 2,181-square-foot townhouse after 24 days on market, was $1.995 million now $1.925 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 2-bed, 1.040-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage after 43 days on market, was $524,000 now $519,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole alpinist Kit DesLauriers’s quest to ski Makalu in Nepal did not go as planned with the trip cut short by a case of High Altitude Cerebral Edema. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t an adventure or a learning experience, she writes at NeverStopExploring.com.
- When the hunter becomes the prey! Gloria Courser takes us out in the woods with her on one of her first hunting forays of the season.
- No place more than Jackson Hole are the questions of “What is wilderness?” and the realities of managing public lands more tangible. Doug Schnitzpahn writes eloquently on this on Natioanal Geograpic’s Adventure Blog.
- On the more specific debate over the use of Yellowstone’s rivers by packrafters, Frederick Reimers asks “Who speaks for the rivers?” with an assist from photographer David Stubbs.
- This week’s rains slowed the Spruce fire in Yellowstone, which had grown to more than 2,500 acres.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”