Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis single-family home with 3-beds, 2,400+ square feet after just 17 days on market, list $1.129 million.
- PENDING: Pine Glades high-end townhouse on flanks of Snow King with 3 beds, 2,686 square feet, list $1.625 million.
- PENDING: Hoback Ranches 4- bed, 2,604-square-foothome on 17 acres after 46 days on market, list $470,000.
- PENDING: Large chunk of downtown commercial core including two motels and a restaurant on .8 acres after 598 days on market, list $8.675 million.
- PENDING: Older 3-bed home on Fish Creek north of Wilson with 4.25 acres, list $2.55 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- “The first time I ever set eyes on the Grand Teton, they welled up with tears,” begins this first-person story of climbing the tallest peak in the Teton Range, which never get old. Nor does seeing the Grand, which still does the same to me every once in a while.
- This group of climbers attempting the Grand Teton in July was turned around by a snowstorm, but the trip was still a huge success in the effort to mentor urban youths.
- The local Habitat for Humanity chapter was unsuccessful in getting a variance on a requirement for grass roofs on a project in East Jackson.
- Hotel occupancy was down 2.3 percent in August, reports the News&Guide, though rates were up 12.1 percent. This tracks anecdotal stories that town was less busy this August than anticipated, as well as the overall real estate market that saw higher asking prices but more hesitant buyers.
- Will Hobbs, Snake River Sporting Club fishing guide, reveals the training techniques he uses to cast and row all day, every day.
- Wish I had enjoyed this dinner party on the banks of the Snake River hosted by Katie Confer in person, but you can experience it vicariously via this picture story on Mountain Living.
- The man responsible for the Little Horsethief Canyon fire that threatened town of Jackson while burning more than 3,300 acres has settled a civil suit for $2.925 million, reports Buckrail.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”