Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: West Jackson duplex with a pair of 3-bed, 1266-square-foot units built in 1977, list $775,000.
- NEW: Shooting Star cabin with 4 beds, 4,000+ square feet, list $5.5 million.
- NEW: Teton Pines Lodge with 3 beds, 2,254 square feet, list $1.35 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,850-square-foot home on .26 acres after 58 days on market, list $799,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,674-square-foot home on .29 acres after 98 days on market, list $715,000.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,320-square-foot home built in 1999 on .3 acres after 94 days on market, list $949,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Will it snow this winter? How much? OMG, OMG, OMG!!! One thing that can be predicted accurately is that there will be approximately 1,000 inches of writing dedicated to predicting this winter’s snowfall in various ski towns, including this one by Frederick Reimers on Mountain Online.
- OSHA fines organization that allowed an employee to work alone in grizzly country, and who was eventually killed by a grizzly, just $13,120. Angus Thuermer reports in WyoFile.
- State of Wyoming gets a win with the decision not to list as endangered the sage grouse. Environmentalists, however, vow to continue the fight for the embattled bird and its fragile habitat.
- Teton Gravity Research publishes a completely gratuitous, NSFW, interview with Aspen mountaineer Johnny Collinson, a ridiculously inappropriate and foul-mouthed young man. I offer it for the same, barely justified, reasons. And it’s funny as hell. Again, NSFW.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”