Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village single-family home with 6 beds, 3,112 square feet built in 1976 on .8 acres, list $2.245 million.
- NEW: Teton Village single-family home with 4 beds, 3,146 square feet built in 1993 on .69 acres, list $3.625 million.
- PENDING: 3 Creek Ranch 4-bed, 4,376-square-foot home built in 2006 on about a half acre after 111 days on market, list price $3.395 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 3,703-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 2008 after a hasty 45 days on market, list price of $1.625 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Trails 4-bed, 2,628-square-foot home built in 1999 after 19 days on market, was $1.095 million now a whole $5K lower at $1.09 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Sam Mead, fifth-generation Wyoming rancher and member of the Mead family that includes governor Matt, discusses his love of distilling whiskey for the family brand, Wyoming Whiskey.
- Fascinating read on the history of bear spray and why it is by far your best defense against an irritated animal (yes, much more reliable and effective than a pistol or rifle) by Todd Wilkinson.
- I never miss a chance to visit “Carter Country” and you should take the time to watch or read this interview with the snowboarder/rancher from Ten Sleep, Wyoming.
- Ryan Burke climbs 24 peaks in the Tetons and surrounding Jackson Hole mountains in four days, completing the newly christened “Perception Traverse” in an effort to honor his late friend, and mine as well, Jared Spackman. Reported by Kelsey Dayton in WyoFile.
- Wyoming Public Radio covers the 10-fold increase in homes at Alpine Airpark in Alpine during the last 10 years.
- Yeah, beer! Local beermaker Melvin Brewing took home the gold medal at last weekend’s Great American Beer Fest in Denveer for its “Ch-chchch cherry bomb” beer.
- Resi Stiegler is in Switzerland getting ready for ski season, making turns and lifting weights.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”