Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Creekside 3-bed, 1,450-square-foot townhouse, list $535,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,548-square-foot home on .17 acres, list $729,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,850-square-foot home near Snow King with no garage on .09 acres, list $819,000.
- NEW: South Park 4-bed, 3,674-square-foot home on 3.2 horse-friendly acres with 1,200+ square foot garage, list $1.575 million.
- NEW: John Dodge 3-bed, 5,052-square-foot home built in 1998 on 3.8 acres with Snake River access, list $6.75 million.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club 1-acre building site bordering Bridger-Teton National Forest, list $950,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Angus Thuermer tells the story of local angler Boots Allen, both the younger and older legends of the Snake River.
- Happy trails, Bob Dornan. You were the best of the west, as Todd Wilkinson so eloquently described earlier this year.
- Teton County is getting closer to adopting new LDRs for rural areas. By the end of the month, perhaps.
- The Budge landslide news keeps inching forward, with the town buying out one landowners above the slow-motion earth shift in West Jackson.
- The seven best ski jokes, according to Unofficial Networks. Snowboarders take the brunt, of course, though this one is not on there: What do you call a snowboarder whose girlfriend just dumped him? Homeless.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”