Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 4-bed, 2,850-square-foot home built in 1976 on .29 acres after 91 days on market, was $1.65 million now $1.475 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Moulton Loop 2-bed, 1,764-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1980, was $1.075 million now $990,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,224-square-foot home on .28 acres after 35 days on market, was $635,000 now $599,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson home on Budge Drive with 4 beds, 3,300+ square feet built in 2009 after 23 days on market, was $1.25 million now $1.195 million.
- CLOSED: On the last day before stringent new requirements on contracts involving financing kick in, 13 Jackson Hole properties for an approximate sales volume of $25 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- With tongue planted firmly in cheek, Drew Simmons counts down the top ten things about the death of the Land and Water Conservation Act.
- The News&Guide profiles the indefatigable Wendy Hultman, superstar person and elementary school teacher.
- We love the Jackson grom edits here at Teton Realty Today, and here is one of the best from Henry (Molly) Hawks.
- Enjoy some “nuggets” from our local spiritual guru Carol Mann. Nuggets of what I will let you be the judge.
- Jackson Hole High School senior running back Theo Dawson was named Athlete of the Week. He now has more than 1,000 yards rushing and 15 touchdowns after just five games.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”