Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch masterpiece with 4 beds, 6,400+ square feet on perhaps the best lot (4 acres) on the ridge with ridiculous Teton views, list $15 million.
- PENDING: Bar B Bar home on 3.35 acres with 3 beds, 3,500+ square feet after 215 days on market, list $1.675 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J townhouse with 4 beds, 1,790-square-feet after 12 days on market, list $715,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: River Hollow log home on 5.44 Snake River-side acres, was $3.65 million, now $3.45 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Junction home with 2 beds, 1,820-square-feet on about a half acre built in 2011, was $749,000 now $674,500.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Black Diamond CEO Peter Metcalf was in Jackson Hole last week and took time to answer 10 questions posed by WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer.
- Don’t forget your ju-jitsu when being attacked by a bear. May sound counter-intuitive to jam your hand down the bear’s throat, but that’s what saved this guy.
- Center for the Arts adds three new board members.
- Doug Schnitzpahn makes the case for ski-bumming.
- On October 23-24 Children’s Learning Center will host Dancing With the Jackson Hole Stars, it’s largest fund-raiser of the year. CLC is one of the region’s most critical nonprofits, providing pre-K daycare at affordable rates to those who demonstrate a financial need. They are very fiscally responsible, effective and dear to my family’s heart. If you can support them in any way it would be much appreciated.
- Hiker takes a tumble on the Tetons in Avalanche Canyon, rescued but with multiple serious injuries.
- For those about to huck the Jackson Hole backcountry, we salute you! Check out Jeff Leger’s edit from last winter and check your Metal Health, immediately! Bang Your Head! It’s in my head and I can’t get it out!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”