Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Streamside 2-bed, 784-square-foot townhouse in North Jackson built in 1981, list $449,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,536-square-foot home on .2 acres built in 1994, list $735,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed, 1,048-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 157 days on market, list $525,000.
- PENDING: Love Ridge at Snow King 3-bed townhouse after 112 days on market, list $1.099 million.
- CLOSED: Fairway Estates 3-acre building site after 241 days on market, list $1.25 million.
- CLOSED: Gill Addition 3-bed, 4,490-square-foot home built in 1982 on .68 acres (four lots) that abut the National Elk Refuge after 107 days on market, list price $5 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Must-read primer on the history of coal in Wyoming, and a forecast for the future of the state’s top export. Also worth your time for the fantastic writing and i
- Jackson Hole professional snowboarder Rob Kingwill has been named North American Ambassador for World Snowboard Day. Quite an honor. I think.
- “What does it mean to be a quiet professional?” asks Rob Shaul, local physical trainer and mentor to many of Jackson Hole’s top mountain athletes.
- Mountain Grumble weighs in on the housing “action” plan, which according to the anonymous author. A taste: “The most circus-like part of these meetings was the clown show of over-caffeinated bureaucrats attempting to develop a bureaucracy.”
- Nora’s Fish Creek Inn makes the list of top 10 Wyoming diners, as well as one other Jackson Hole restaurant.
- “Tales of the Big Hole Mountains” is full of great history about “Pierre’s Hole,” known today as Teton Valley, Idaho.
- Enjoy the rhythmic snow stylings of local snowboarder Alex Yoder in this Gentemstick internal video.
- Jimmy Chin explains why he will Never Stop, though he regrets not spending as much time as he would prefer in his hometown of Jackson Hole. Great footage by David Stubbs predominantly shot atop Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the surrounding mountains.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”