Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village 1-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1972, list $525,000.
- BACK ON MARKET: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,700-square-foot home on .19 acres, list $769,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,224-square-foot home on .28 acres after 60 days on market, list $599,000.
- CLOSED: Wilson 1-bed cabin on .75 acres built in 1946 near the banks of Fish Creek, list $1.195 million.
- CLOSED: Gill Addition 4-bed home built in 1968 but recently remodeled on a single town lot, list $1.95 million.
- CLOSED: Fairway Estates 5-bed home built in 1983 with nearly 6,000 square feet after 871 days on market, list $3.45 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Powder Magazine online posts an incredible video of local snow kiters Pascal Joubert, Will Taggert and Wayne Phillips floating in and above the pow in Teton and Sublette counties.
- The 15 things every East Coast skier needs, according to SkiNet.com and Doug Schnitzpahn, though except for 10, 12 and 14 you also will need all these right here in Jackson Hole.
- The outlook for Wyoming’s coffers is not good, explains this Star-Tribune article pointing to a projected shortfall of about $200 million a year thanks to declining energy prices.
- The Huffington Post delivers the top five reasons to visit Yellowstone in winter.
- Pixar’s next movie to ingrain itself on the brain of toddlers and their parents alike, “The Good Dinosaur,” will feature the Snake River and the Tetons, or at least animated scenes inspired by them.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”