Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 3-bed home on a multi-family lot built in 1977, list $629,000.
- NEW: Karns Hillside half-acre building site overlooking mid-Jackson, list $595,000.
- NEW: Teton Village 4-bed, 2,420-square-foot Timber Ridge condo built in 1977, list $1.245 million.
- PENDING: Rivermeadows 3-bed, nearly 4,000-square-foot home on .68 acres after 62 days on market, list $1.795 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 1,526-square-foot home built in 1990 after 90 days, list $610,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 5-bed, 7,253-square-foot home on about an acre built in 1988 after 825 days on market, list $2.695 million.
- Couldn’t resist the link bait headline of “What makes a home worth a hundred million dollars?” The answer is very few homes have it – only Only 25 houses and apartments have sold for $70 million or more since the year 2000, according to the list. (Two are currently under contract.) Eight have sold for $100 million or more.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The big story ’round these parts this week is the top-seeded Jackson Hole High School Broncs, who will host a playoff football game against Riverton tonight with kickoff set for 7 pm. One of the unsung keys to success this year has been senior defensive lineman Dillon Hartranft, who is profiled in this story on Buckrail. See you there!
- Mono skiing is still a thing, apparently, and last winter Jackson Hole was the gathering place for Monopalooza, the 17th annual event. Great, and very funny, read on this from Frederick Reimers in SkiMag.com.
- Housing Authority looks to move ahead with Phase 3 of The Grove, its ongoing affordable housing project in West Jackson that began with a 20-apartment building that was completed earlier this year and is ongoing with Phase 2, a 24-unit project of deed-restricted homes for sale. Disclosure: I am a Teton County Housing Authority board member.
- It’s Jackson Hole vs. Steamboat Springs, Colorado, in Powder Magazine’s Ski Town Throwdown bracket. Looks like Steamboat is in the lead …
- The first dustings of both natural and man-made snow have fallen at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and here are the pix to prove it.
- Enjoy this solid “went to Jackson Hole in the summer and it was magical” story from the Washington Post.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”