Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Park townhouse with 3 beds, 1,300+ square feet, 2-car garage built in 1990, listed for $495,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,105-square-foot townhouse after 114 days on market, list $495,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J Winding Trail twinhome with 4 beds, 1,790 square feet after 40 days on market, list $715,000.
- CLOSED: New Town of Jackson 5-bed, nearly 3,000-square-foot home on an AR lot after 63 days on market, list $1.52 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,527-square-foot home after 108 days on market, list $1.395 million.
- CLOSED: West Jackson 3-bed, 884-square-foot condo built in 1984 after 127 days on market, list $389,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Kelly 4-bed home recently completed on .17 acres after 143 days on market, was $950,000 now $869,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Strong review for “Grizzlies of Pilgrim Creek: An intimate portrait of 399,” a collaboration between writer Todd Wilkinson and photographer Tom Mangelsen, in Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
- The Jackson Hole News&Guide resorted to bathroom humor for its cover story this week on how Chinese tourists were hard on local toilets last summer.
- Planet Jackson Hole’s cover story this week reveals the mortal nature of the adventure gods that grace the pages of glossy magazines. Nice work Ryan Burke, who talked to just about every Jackson Hole hero in the last 30 years.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”