Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson home built in 1948 on an AR lot near Snake River Brewery, list $699,900. Check that, upon further review that lot is now UNDER CONTRACT.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch 4-bed, 4,376-square-foot home built in 2006 after 157 days on market, list $3.395 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 2-bed, 1,238-square-foot home built in 1991 after 122 days on market, list $629,000.
- CLOSED: Moran home in Buffalo Valley Estates with 3 beds, 2,432 square feet after 134 days on market, list $520,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,264-square-foot townhouse after 69 days on market, list $575,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links
- “Backcountry Zero” effort wants skiers, snowmobilers and other backcountry users to make sure they come home safe from their adventures.
- This article on affordable housing in Bozeman is interesting on several levels, but in particular by the realization that Jackson Hole is now among the types of towns that small towns do not want to be like.
- Alex Yoder finds the glide in this profile of legendary Jackson Hole snowboarder Byran Iguchi on Teton Gravity Research.
- Jackson Hole gets its due as a great beer town, with a long write up in DraftMag.com that covers all the taps.
- Yeah, Sheepeater, way to get after the early season “goods” on Teton Pass! Almost thought Max was going to write something without a political comment, but he comes through in the end!
- Climb Wyoming taps Lauren Conrad as its Teton Area Program Director, reports Buckrail.com
- On the fourth anniversary of Jamie Pierre’s death in 2011 from avalanceh, here is the video from the biggest cliff jump on record, his 255-footer in 2006 at Grand Targhee.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”