Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed townhouse near Flat Creek with 1-car garage remodeled in 2015, list $495,000.
- NEW: Rivermeadows “sled-in/sled-out” home that borders National Forest (and the endless snowmobiling within) with 3 beds (plus a bunk room), 2,582 square feet on half acre built in 1991, list $1.595 million.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 3-bed, 2,394-square-foot penthouse after 377 days on market, list $2.295 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 3-bed condo built in 1984 after 120 days on market, list $389,000.
- CLOSED: Bar BC Ranch 9, an elevated 37-acre building site near the confluence of the Snake River and Gros Ventre River, list $7.95 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Increasing visitation to Bridger-Teton National Forest plus declining funding is a bad recipe, writes Angus Thuermer in WyoFile.
- Afghanistan has a ski culture? Apparently, reports National Geographic.
- Forbes.com loves them some Amangani as I feel this is not their first travel story on Jackson Hole’s finest nightly accommodations.
- My man Tim Harland is now Grand Teton Distillery’s main marketing guru, reports Buckrail.
- Pete Muldoon attempts to answer the $10 million (a year, at least) question in his latest blog post about affordable housing. Good luck getting this group of elected officials to show the courage needed to establish a dedicated funding stream, but good on you for helping them understand the menu.
- I know what Darrell Miller did last winter, and so will you when your friendly neighborhood ski cinematographer drops his latest world premiere, “Cliff Hanger,” on November 21. Here is the teaser.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”