Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my family, friends, colleagues, clients and others who read this little blog or otherwise have touched my life. I am grateful for every one of you and the many opportunities I am so very lucky to have in this life. My very best to you and yours this week as we celebrate Thanksgiving and in the coming holiday season.
Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Clusters 2-bed, 1-bath townhouse built in 1971 but completely remodeled, list $525,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Rendezvous Condo with 2 beds, 1,000+ square feet built in 1980, list $719,000.
- CLOSED: Aspens 3-bed, 1,500-square-foot home built in 1976 after 108 days on market, list $710,000.
- CLOSED: Winding Trails townhouse in Rafter J with 4 beds, 1,790 square feet after 48 days on market, list $715,000.
- Tips for first-time buyers in the New York Times. The conversation is about apartments in New York, but the guidelines for those buying in the$1 million to $1.5 million range.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- El Nino, mi amigo, mi casa es su casa! The LA Times says the weather pattern we are all looking forward to meeting is going to be “one storm after another like a conveyer belt.”
- Or will El Nino be a big bust-o? The Casper Star-Tribune is not so optimistic the snowfall will be that much more than normal. Blasphemers.
- Either way, Dallas News is encouraging their readers to make Jackson Hole the first choice when it comes to a family ski adventure.
- “Tiny Jackson Hole,” a “tilt-shift” video from Tristan Greszko is from 2011, but worth a fresh look with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort just days away from opening for the season.
- Jackson Hole’s affordable housing challenge just got some more bad news, with the condemnation of a hotel that had been serving as workforce housing.
- Will the Teton County Board of Commissioners do the right thing when it comes to moving forward Phase III of The Grove, an affordable housing project in West Jackson? It was on the docket last week as a workshop and scheduled to be discussed on County Vision this morning.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”