Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson multi-family property with 5 beds, 3,400+ square feet that includes three separate units. Built in 2004 it features high-end finishes, 6 fireplaces, 5 balconies and 3 full kitchens, list $2.05 million.
- CLOSED: Snake River Sporting Club 1-acre building site after 535 days on market, list $950,000.
- PENDING: West Bank .19-acre building site just off Moose-Wilson Road after 58 days on market, list $385,000.
- CLOSED: One of Teton County’s least-expensive single-family homes, a 2-bed, 775-square-foot home in Red Top Meadows with no garage built in 1982 after 69 days on market, list $489,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Creekside townhouse in West Jackson with 3 beds, 1,450 square feet after 100 days on market, was $535,000 then $510,000 now $498,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- I found another source of Teton-centric snow conditions and forecasts, dialing into a Powder Alert! for the area that foresees more than two feet of snow between now and Monday.
- Jackson Hole economist Jonathan Schechter dives into taxable sales, the lodging tax and, of course, what it all means to local politics.
- Craig Benjamin reminds us to know before you go into the backcountry which slopes are closed winter travel to allow wildlife a stress-free existence during their most challenging time of year.
- Rotary Foundation of Jackson Hole’s three students of the month for December receive their honors at a recent meeting of the Lunch Club.
- Phase 3 of The Grove, Teton County’s affordable housing project in West Jackson, is in limbo as elected officials decide the best way to move forward on the final 24-unit phase.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”