Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 810 West 3-bed townhouse on Flat Creek in Town of Jackson built in 2005, list $1.25 million.
- CLOSED: Bar B Bar 3-bed, 3,526-square-foot home on 3.35 acres after 263 days on market, list $1.675 million.
- CLOSED: Moulton Ranches 2-bed, 1,764-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1980 after 187 days on market, list $990,000.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch building site including .66 acres after 865 days on market, list $1.1 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snake River Lodge & Spa 3-bed condo after 123 days on market, was $1.35 million now $1.299 million.
- INTEREST RATES are stable, says TR Pierce at Bank of Jackson Hole, with conforming 30-year fixed rate mortgages offered at 3.875 percent.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wish I could ski like a girl. Or I could just ski a few runs with this bunch of female Jackson Hole rippers nailing all the classic local lines.
- Did you know the first snowboard patent was applied for way back in 1939? Lots of other great moments in snow surfing history in this Onboard.mag story.
- Chinese Jackson Hole continues to grow, as this update about the “Western” real estate development near Beijing in the New York Times details.
- The good news is we are getting some solid snowfall over the last several days. The less good news is that it is falling on a weak layer of depth hoar that has ramped up avalanche danger in the Tetons.
- “Which handgun is best for personal protection?” is a question Shepard Humphries of Jackson Hole Shooting Experience regularly fields. Just in time for Christmas, here is his answer.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”