Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Pines 4-bed, 5,199-square-foot home built in 1999 on a half acre near the clubhouse, list $3.75 million.
- PENDING: Deer Ridge 2-bed, 990-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1997 after 33 days on market, list $495,000.
- CLOSED: The Forest Service Parcel of 10 acres in North Jackson, finally, after 910 days on market and multiple failed contracts, listed for $12 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Gros Ventre West 4-bed home with nearly 5,000 square feet on about 4 acres, was $4.2 million now $3.95 million after 165 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Aspens Columbine 2-bed, 780-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 182 days on market, was $539,000 now $525,000.
- IS IT A GOOD TIME TO SELL? National Association of Realtors says there are two reasons why this is a good time.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Vail Resorts steps up to plate for affordable housing with a commitment of $30 million. Good for the community, good for business,
- Meanwhile, Teton County, WY, government seems paralyzed when it comes to funding housing here in Jackson Hole.
- Yellowstone’s wolves are thriving with a five-year high of 104 wolves living primarily in the national park.
- When Bob Comey is talking backcountry snow conditions, I’m listening and you should to. Here the Bridger-Teton avalanche expert discusses the early-season snowpack in the southern Tetons on the eve of what looks to be some significant snowfall.
- Enjoyable look at the history and evolution of downtown Jackson in Range Magazine by Julie Kling (photos by David Agnello).
- Theo Dawson named Wyoming Gatorade Player of the Year. Could be one of the first Wyoming players to be considered seriously for national high school football POY.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”