Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: South Park home with 4 beds, 2 baths built in 1978, list $797,500.
- NEW: 3 Creek Ranch three-quarter acre building site off the 13th green, list $995,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Village single-family building site that abuts national forest and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort on .7 acres, list $1.825 million.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 6-bed, 9,100-square-foot new construction home on 2+ acres, list $10.55 million.
- New U.S. policy to track buyers of luxury real estate will likely come into play here in Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Latinos and skiing are not a common connection but thanks to the Doug Coombs Foundation here in Jackson Hole stories like this California woman who found peace in skiing will become more common.
- Jackson Hole native Garnet Henderson writes remarkable well-rounded article on Jackson Hole’s workforce housing challenges.
- People in the West prefer their public lands remain public, Missoulian poll finds.
- Mountain Living publishes “An architect’s home in Jackson Hole,” the insightful story of the home John Carney designed and built for himself in Wilson.
- Now this is good. An attempt to complete the Handle Bar Challenge at Four Seasons Jackson Hole of eating a 30-ounce burger, drink a 30-ounce beer in 30 minutes by a stout local.
- Click-bait yes, but go ahead and read which five Jackson Hole ski runs are rated the toughest by RootsRated.com. But S&S is not really a run …
- Storm ho, according to PowderChasers.com, which predicts an “atmospheric river” heading to the Intermountain West! I’ll believe the hype, again, no matter how I’ve been disappointed before, that the biggest storm ever is heading our way! Look at that radar! Woo-hoo! Pow-Pow! Nom-Nom!
- For your bridal porn pleasure, check out this Jackson Hole wedding from last summer at Trail Creek Ranch in Wilson.
- Getting sober in a ski town can be hard, is the theme of this article in Planet JH, though I don’t think it’s easy no matter where you live and I applaud every person working hard to avoid the bottle.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”