Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Park Place Condo in West Jackson with 2 beds, 625 square feet built in 1973, list $349,000.
- NEW: South of Snake River Bridge 3-bed home on 3.5 acres off Henry Road across the Snake River, list $1.1 million.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,435-square-foot condo in short-term rental overlay near Snow King built in 2007, list $1.2 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson multi-family property on an AR-zoned lot with three units totaling 5 beds, 3,412 square feet built in 2004 after 40 days on market, list $2.05 million.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 728-square-foot condo in West Jackson built in 1976 after 269 days on market, list $270,000.
- CLOSED: Eight commercial, bank-owned lots in North Jackson totaling 1.2 acres, combined list price of $7.8 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- The newest ski legend profile on the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort blog focuses on Benny Wilson, founding father of the Jackson Hole Air Force. Enjoy.
- More in-depth coverage of the recent Jackson Hole Sotheby’s sale from the hometown paper of the new owners, Jeff and Olivia Hornig.
- The Lincoln County skiing expert, Sheepeater, weighs in again on the latest Ferry Peak conditions. Really enjoy these personal experience ski blogs. Makes me feel like I got out and learned something about the current conditions despite working all day.
- Another local rider report is turned in by Allie Rood, who condenses her all-day Grand Teton National Park ski trip into 8 minutes in this YouTube report. Not all about skiing, and more than I wanted to know in some spots, but very entertaining!
- Wish there were more details on how a skier at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort lost their handgun while ripping up Dick’s Ditch, but did not realize the 9-mm was no longer on their person until later in the day when it was retrieved from lost and found.
- The great Powder 8s returned to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort side-country last weekend, as this blog by Kathryn Brackenridge reports.
- Sunday’s 17 inches of snow was the subject of many a Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo post, including this 90-second look at two snowboarders hanging out in the white room on what looks like the Hobacks at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.