Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 2,170-square-foot home near Snow King, list $975,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 3-bath, 1,044-square-foot condo, list $995,000.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 1.42-acre building site after 1,658 days on market (yes, more than 4.5 years), list $569,000.
- CLOSED: Spring Creek Ranch 2-bed, 1,188-square-foot condo with big Teton views after 915 days on market, list $699,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: River Hollow log home with 5 beds, 5,000+ square feet on more than 5 acres adjacent to Snake River after 151 days on market, was $3.45 million now $3.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Wilson home on Burcher Road with 2 beds, 2,154 square feet on .66 acres after 240 days on market, was $1,024,999 now $985,000.
- Habitat for Humanity of the Greater Teton Area seeks a new executive director.
- Apparently there will be about 150 Christie’s real estate agents in Teton Village this weekend, the News&Guide warns readers. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT talk to these people! 🙂
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The inaugural Coombs Fest will take place at Snow King this Saturday, which will be a remembrance of big mountain skiing pioneer Doug Coombs and a fund-raiser for the foundation that bears his name and is dedicated to providing access to skiing for underprivileged children. Please support if you can.
- Alta rancher Leland Christensen, Republican, has thrown his cowboy hat in the ring for U.S. House of Representatives.
- It’s good when you’re “in the flow” like Jackson Hole has been when it comes to snowfall, jet stream, moisture transport, and such. Enjoy the Mountain Resort blog on the subject, complete with pix and video, of course.
- Unfortunately when you are in the flow, the avalanche danger increases. A snowboarder riding in the Teton Range about a mile south of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort died in an avalanche on Tuesday. The slide with a 2-foot crown caught Jed Foster, 31, on Pyramid Peak, the same slope that claimed the life of Ray Azar in 2004.
- Southwest Montana also saw a skier death by avalanche, as recounted precisely by this video. Be safe out there mi amigos.
- Ali Dunford, Hole Food Rescue executive director, is one of those people in the community actually getting it done. Check out this video of how extensive and effective their program is. H/T Mike Randall, who also works hard to meet this challenge.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”