Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 797-square-foot condo built in 1968, list $389,000.
- PENDING: Granite Ridge Homestead in Teton Village with 4 beds, 3,328 square feet built in 1999 after 55 days on market, list $3.2 million.
- PENDING: Indian Trails 5-bed, 5,529-square-foot home built in 2007 after 241 days on market, list $2.15 million.
- PENDING: 810 West contemporary townhouse with 3 beds, 2,200+ square feet in West Jackson after 45 days on market, list $1.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson townhouse in the Clusters built in 1976 after 97 days on market, was $545,000 now $535,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch building site of .66 acres with Flat Creek frontage after 339 days on market, was $479,500 now $454,500.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Mayor Sara Flitner is interviewed for this New York Times story on the affordable housing “crisis” in Rocky Mountain resort communities.
- You da man, Teton Pass Ambassador Jay Pistono. It takes the perfect combination of tact, gravitas, , mirth, authority and aerobic capacity to do this job, and you are that total package.
- Corbet’s Couloir atop Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is open for the season and Forrest Jillson, Hadley Hammer and Andrew Whiteford called dibs.
- Geoff McAndrews takes us beyond the gates atop the new Teton Lift at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for a deep ride down Dogleg Couloir in his Vector Complex blog.
- You know you are a sledneck when you launch your ‘bile over a 100-foot cliff. Jackson bike guru Tim Hoff is a sledneck, as noted on TV’s “Caught on Camera.”
- I never get tired of these old Doug Coombs videos, compiled in top-5 fashion by Buckrail ahead of Saturday’s Coombs Fest fundraiser, which was a huge success.
- Already time for WinterFest, apparently, which means winter is about half over. Dog sled races, ski-joring, Cutter Races, snow sculptures, etc, ya know, that kind of stuff is on tap for the next two weeks.
- Jackson Hole economist Jonathan Schechter’s latest column points out that coal has jumped the shark, and there is no going back to the happy days when those black rocks overheated the state’s coffers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”