Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Flying A Ranch near Pinedale with 15 beds on 360 acres, list $6.5 million.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed, 894-square-foot condo built in 2002 after 34 days on market, list $717,000.
- PRICE INCREASE: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,100-square-foot condo built in 2009 after 184 days on market, was $950,000 now $975,000.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star Lodge at Fish Creek after 120 days on market, list $3.75 million.
- CLOSED: Aspens 1-bed, 735-square-foot Hollyhock condo after 36 days on market, list $389,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Enjoy this remarkably extensive interview with Jackson Hole native and groundbreaking snowboarder Rob Kingwill on YoBeat.com. Fascinating, fun guy.
- My fellow TCHA board member Skye Schell survived a terrible car accident earlier this week with relatively minor injuries. The incident inspired some deep inward thoughts, which he shares in a touching blog post.
- They search, they rescue, then they do it again and again. One day earlier this week Teton County Search and Rescue did it three times. Thank you and God bless.
- Meet Butch Swintek, the master waffle maker and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort employee who works atop the Aerial Tram.
- We are learning that the danger of tree wells to skiers and snowboarders is greater than imagined, being responsible for 20 percent of all skiing-related deaths. This video of a pre-teen getting stuck is the stuff of nightmares for parents, though this one worked out.
- Porter Fox writes in the New York Times about skiing from igloo to igloo across the Teton Range with photographer Chris Figenshau, Chris Denny and Jess McMillan.
- Great story in Backcountry.com on how to ski the backcountry even when the avalanche danger is high. Pretty much sums up my approach just about every day I go backcountry.
- The Egg Out West, who has taught me most of what I know about fashion (yes, it’s that little), breaks down the upside of winter beanies.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”