Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hawk’s Rest townhouse near north end of Jackson with 2 beds, 1,100 square feet built in 2003. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $585,000.
- NEW: High Teton Condo in East Jackson with 3 beds, 1,000+ square feet built in 1989. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $415,000.
- PENDING: Indian Springs masterpiece with 5 beds, 8,896 square feet and a long list of amenities from a heated pool to a 12-seat theater after 1,023 days on market, list $10.75 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PENDING: John Dodge 4-bed, 6,200-square-foot home on nearly 4 acres built in 2009 after 651 days on market, list $4.495 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Four Seasons Jackson Hole 2-bed full-ownership condo after 93 days on market, was $2.825 million now $2.775 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson 6-bed, 4,424-square-foot home on the flanks of Snow King after 539 days on market, started at $1.875 million now $1.696 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- The latest Jackson Hole Sotheby’s Newsletter features a look at the commercial real estate market and other local market facts and new listings.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Living (and still ripping at 84) Jackson Hole ski legend Bill Briggs is profiled in WyoFile.
- “I ski with Pepi” is the campaign to help the founder of the Jackson Hole Ski School, Pepi Stiegler, Olympic gold medalist and father of U.S. Ski Teamer Resi Stiegler, who is hurting after an accident a few months ago.
- Jackson Hole resident and North Face athlete Jimmy Chin explains how he keeps in shape between adventures. Great Teton (and New York City) Range footie with lots of JH shots.
- Finally, the time has come for the Town of Jackson to ask some important questions of their prospective partner, Teton County, in the new joint regional housing authority.
- As a father, the idea of my child falling off a chairlift has been a nagging fear, especially because he always asks if we can leave the safety bar up (“No!”). But check out this video of a boy falling off a chairlift … into a waiting safety net.
- Ski-joring footage from Jackson Hole events over the last few weeks on Buckrail that will give you all new respect for these flat land rippers. I’ll stick to the vertical version of the sport, thank you.
- Feel the need to CYA? Then get one of Lisa Delaney’s stylish new locally designed and made skirts.
- Visitors and locals can find sushi, Italian, Mexican and Chinese food in Jackson Hole, but meat is what we do best is the conclusion of this Chicago Tribune story featuring Gun Barrel, Snake River Grille, Cowboy Steakhouse and shooting your own elk. And a quote by Amangani’s John Koenig, who also will serve you some meat.
- The latest backcountry Vlog from Allie Rood takes us down Four Hour Couloir in Grand Teton National Park in just a few minutes.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”