Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,470-square-foot home built in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.55 million.
- NEW: Spring Gulch home on 40+ acres with 6 beds, 8,000+ square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $7.675 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village 1-bed, 804-square-foot condo built in 1972 after 87 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $430,000.
- PENDING: Granite Ridge 1-acre ski-in/ski-out building site after 213 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.3 million.
- PENDING: Game Creek 3-bed home on 4.5 acres built in 2006 after 259 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $799,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- All hail Snow King, which came in No. 1 in this list of “Small Ski Resorts that Pack a Punch.” If you can ski Jackson’s Town Hill, you can ski anywhere.
- Carl Pelletier is named Town of Jackson public information officer. Guessing he had to write his own press release announcing this.
- Ride along with Ryan Cruze as he cruises down the gut of Glory Bowl one fine day in January.
- Love the lead in this very insightful story about the Western public land debate that is gaining attention. This story is in Outside. “The American West is our handsome conundrum—too beautiful to use, too useful to be left alone, as a Colorado journalist once put it.”
- Another ski resort death here in Teton County after a Jackson man died after the cornice he was standing on collapsed, just outside the ropes at Grand Targhee Ski Resort.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”