Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: South Park Ranches 5-bed, 2,794-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1973 but updated in 2002, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $1.145 million.
- NEW: Indian Trails 4-bed, 3,456-square-foot home on .31 acres built in 1999, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.125 million.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson home with 3 beds, 2,470 square feet built in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.55 million.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 1,038-square-foot condo after 78 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $895,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Nez Perce in Teton Village 2-bed condo built in 1980 after 58 days on market, was $715,000 now $665,000, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Teton Village building site with ski-in/ski-out access after 358 days on market, was $4 million now $3.95 million, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.55 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort President Jerry Blann was handed the prestigious Big Wyo award, which goes to the person who did the most to promote tourism in Wyoming in the last year.
- In the mood for some ski bum music? Always? Me too! Check out this new song from Chanman and the Roots Band.
- When Candide Thovex drops fresh edit, I drop what I’m doing to check it out. I suggest you do the same.
- Don Watkins is one of those guys that just oozes with enthusiasm for snowboarding, mountaineering and all things outdoors, which he brings to this lengthy story about getting up early and getting after it in the mountains in winter on the Stio blog.
- How to enter the lottery for one of the 24 new affordable housing units currently under construction at The Grove by Teton County Housing Authority.
- My current favorite Jackson Hole activist, Pete Muldoon, pens yet another lucid, inarguable response to the Big Issue of the day, this time the news that Wyoming once again passed on participating in the Medicaid expansion.
- What’s your Vector, Victor? Jensen Canyon, says snowboarder Geoff McAndrews of the Vector Complex, whose GoPro goes where you won’t go.
- Sorry, my one-planked brothers, but snowboarding has jumped the shark. You only have your sweet, sweet curves and shape, stolen by the ski industry, to blame. That, and you have to attach both feet to the same board, which I’ve always found way too limiting.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”