Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Game Creek building site adjacent to National Forest with 6+ acres, list $695,000.
- NEW: Teton Village ski-in/ski-out single-family home with 4 beds, 7 baths, 6,200+ square feet, on .7 acres, list $5.495 million.
- NEW: Teton Village ski-in/ski-out single-family home with 5 beds, 5 baths, 6,400+ square feet on 1.29 acres built in 2007, list $7.9 million.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1-bath condo built in 1974, list $435,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 2-bath single-family home built in 1989 but recently remodeled side to side, was $799,000 212 days ago now $750,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J new construction single-family home with 3 beds, 1,779 square feet on .13 acres, was $799,500 now $792,500 after 162 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Local interior designer extraordinaire Jennifer Visosky asks “What’s on your walls?” in a guest blog for Homestead Magazine. Now I know more about wallpaper than I knew there was to know.
- Jackson Hole High School star football player (and student) Theo Dawson verbally commits to playing football for University of Wyoming.
- Snake River Sporting Club press release announcing the approval of short-term rental properties and a new hot springs park.
- The Vector Complex rides and chronic-les the Teton backcountry, because you have to work and don’t have a GoPro.
- If the great conservation writer Ted Williams is writing it, I’m reading it. Here he succinctly explains the folly of “taking back” federal lands with a focus on the (not pretty) history of lands the state does own.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”