Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed lock-off condo, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $729,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 3-bath, 1,175-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $575,000.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 4-bed, 2,886-square-foot home on about a half acre built in 1998, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.6 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 5-bed, 5,000-square-foot home on .75 acres built in 2001 after 775 days on market,listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.3 million.
- CLOSED: Wilson home on Nethercott Lane with 2 beds, 1,694 square feet on a half acre after 225 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $850,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Gros Ventre North 6.4-acre building site on market for 620 days listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty, was $975,000 now $890,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Goaltender Mac Carruth, who grew up in Jackson Hole and returns for summers, signs his first NHL contract with the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Local filmmaker Raul Gutierrez of The Awareness Project intends to begin speaking directly to those most effected by Jackson Hole’s housing problem, which he correctly says “Is effecting everyone, regardless of demographics or culture of background.”
- We’re No. 4! We’re No. 4! … at least in Huffington Post’s Top 10 Ski Towns in the United States.
- Cache Creek and Teton Pass have gone to the dogs, which is why Bridger-Teton National Forest has instituted leash laws for these and other areas.
- Grumble, grumble goes the Mountain Grumble, this time pointing out Jackson’s light pollution problem.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”