Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: West Bank home just off Moose-Wilson Road with 4 beds, 2,500+ square feet on about an acre, now $1.295 million after 49 days on market. West States Real Estate Company
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch .48-acre building site with Flat Creek frontage, now $470,000 after 389 days on market. Listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Vistas 4 beds, 5,821-square-foot home built in 2005 on 6.14 acres, now $2.2 million after 278 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed, 1,970-square-foot townhouse after 6 days on market, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $665,000.
- PENDING: Yet another Fireside Resort common interest unit off Moose-Wilson Road after 12 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $425,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Rachel Reich encourages those who travel expertly in the backcountry to be a mentor to those looking to hone those skills.
- Jackson Hole photographer Taylor Glenn makes this list of top 5 “must follow” Instagram accounts in the state.
- In Kazakhstan we make avalanche with firework, climb pole!
- Jackson Hole GOP Chair quits as a matter of principle after county delegate goes to Donald Trump, reports Planet Jackson Hole.
- Don’t call it the “Budge” landslide, instead use the “West Broadway” landslide say town officials, who are looking to rebrand the world’s slowest landslide ahead of asking for tax dollars to fix it.
- In Jackson Hole we have March Madness and March RADness, as the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort tags it. Check out their promo video for all the music and spring skiing in what I must agree is the BADdest month of the winter.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”