Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Gill Addition 5-bed, nearly 4,000-square-foot home on an oversized lot, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $2.25 million.
- PENDING: Park Place 2-bed condo in West Jackson built in 1973 after 58 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $349,000.
- PENDING: Eagle Village 1-bed, 1,033-square-foot condo after 163 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $419,000.
- PENDING: Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,266-square-foot condo after 171 days on market, listed by by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $449,000.
- PENDING: Cache Creek townhouse with 3 beds, 1,173 square feet built in 1976 after 12 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $453,000.
- PENDING: Moran home with structural issues but on a very scenic 1-acre lot adjacent to Buffalo Fork River after nearly three years on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $409,000, originally listed for $849,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer reports on the shameful practice of slaughtering Yellowstone’s bison who dare to roam too far north into cattle country. Great reporting, great photography.
- Great article on the recent Republican presidential caucus in Planet Jackson Hole, which resulted in a nod to Donald Trump. Very insightful, and not too complimentary of the arcane process.
- Vogue magazine publishes a solid “I went to Jackson Hole and it was awesome” travel pieces. Worth a read, if you’ve never read one of these or want to see if they mentioned your favorite restaurant/hotel/spa, etc., that is.
- Thank you, Barbara Allen, for your willingness to serve on the Teton County Board of Commissioners, and the best to you and your family after your term ends in November. Don’t blame you one bit for returning to private life!
- The accolades just keep coming for Jackson Hole High School senior Theo Dawson, who as named Wyoming’s top football scholar athlete on Saturday by the National Football Foundation.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”